We look forward to partnering with you and your patients.
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING LUNG HEALTH SERVICES.
The lung specialists at LHS treat patients newly diagnosed with lung abnormalities; lung nodules or lung masses; and evaluate those who have unresolved pneumonia or a persistent cough. Our comprehensive interventional pulmonology program is offered to these patients in an outpatient or ambulatory setting within community hospitals.
Our practice works closely with the primary care physicians and specialists who refer patients to us. As a referring physician to LHS, your patient should be able to stay within the hospital system that you’re affiliated with. You will also be kept abreast of your patient’s situation and progress at all times.
YOU & YOUR PATIENTS CAN RELY ON LUNG HEALTH SERVICES.
- We use the latest in communication technologies to conduct patient consultations—with our virtual consultations, you and your patients can have access to tertiary-level care online or via phone.
- Our new patient “wait time goal” is set in hours.
- LHS aims to identify, diagnose, and begin treatment as early as 7-10 days of a patient consultation.
CONTACT US FOR THE FOLLOWING FORMS:
- PCP Referral Form
- Radiation Oncology Referral Form
- Medical Oncology Referral Form
- General Referral Form
READY TO CREATE A BENEFICIAL STAGE SHIFT IN YOUR LUNG CANCER PATIENTS?
Rely on our experience and expertise to serve your patients better by offering an early diagnoses and a prompt multidisciplinary plan of care.
1. ASSESS your current workflow and most immediate needs.
2. ANALYZE your team, resources and systems.
3. DEVELOP your customized program from communication to implementation.
4. MEASURE the results and effectiveness for ultimate success.
REFER A PATIENT TO LUNG HEALTH SERVICES
Please fill out our online form to refer a patient to Lung Health Services. We look forward to caring for your patient’s lung health and are thankful for your trust in our team of lung health experts.
"*" indicates required fields